There are still a few spaces left for the “Developing Self-Regulatory Behavior in Young Children” Workshop hosted by the Association of International Early Childhood Education. This workshop for early childhood educators is presented by Dr. Felicity Crawford. This event is supported by the Tokyo Association of International Preschools (TAIP). To register, please email: email@example.com or call 03-6721-9336
- What is self-regulation and why is it important for young learners?
- In what ways will you help young learners develop self-regulatory skills?
- Overview and justification for attending to children’s Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Recent Research Findings on SEL and Implications for Developing Young Learners’ Emotional Intelligence
- SEL and children with Autism
- Sample of SEL program: Interpersonal Cognitive Problem Solving (I Can Problem Solve) & other strategies
Date: Sunday, October 8th, 2017
Time: 9:00-12:00 Part One
13:00-16:00 Part Two
Place: Tokyo Children’s Garden
(101 Nagata House Ikedayama,
5-11-1 Higashi Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0022)
Fee: TAIP Members 9,000 yen (+8% tax)
Non-Members 14,000 (+8% tax)
Lunch is available for 1000 yen if registered by Thursday, October 5th. (Veg or non veg)